Position – Video Maker
In this role, the primary focus will be creating motion graphics for digital signs (85%) resizing video assets, creating cut downs, and assisting our post-production and production team as needed (15%)
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Create/design motion graphics for digital signs in our clubs
- Resize video and motion assets
- Create cut down version of video content for various channels
- Assist post-production and production teams
- Content archiving, media storage management
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in film, video production or communication or related.
- 2 to 5 years video editing and motion graphics experience. Primary focus is motion graphics.
- Industry experience and talent demonstrated by demo reel and portfolio.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud, including Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop.
- Must Have AFTER EFFECTS, FINAL CUT PRO, MAYA experience – this is non-negotiable.
- Working knowledge of additional motion graphic and animation software a plus.
- Experience color grading video footage, and using color correction software, a plus.
- Ability to operate video production equipment and participate in video/photo productions a plus.