Position – Automation Tester
Developing automation scripts using Selenium Web Driver. Especially for Angular JS projects. Performing load Testing using Automation tools
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in software testing with 2-3 years of experience in developing automation scripts using Selenium Web Driver. Especially for Angular JS projects
- Experience in Performance and Load Testing using Automation tools
- Experience in developing Automation Frameworks from scratch.
- Experience using a Continuous Integration tool is preferred (preferably JENKINS)
- Good knowledge of Web Services.
- Experience in using Open Source Tools knowledge (such as test cases repository, defect tracking, SOUP UI etc.)
- Experience in QA Methodologies – Agile preferred
- Experience in analyzing requirements & create Test scenarios.
- Knowledge of Defect Management Process & Defect lifecycle.
- Working knowledge of defect tracking software (Mantis preferred).
- Working knowledge of database (e.g. MySQL)
- Experience working in a Payment systems and Vending operations is an advantage
- Experience in testing of Payments for Hosts and certification for all card brand like Visa, Master, Amex etc.. is an advantage
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Accountable for the Quality Automation planning and testing of the application for the assigned projects.
- Performs timely reporting of planning and testing efforts.
- Develop and maintain automated scripts for all product testing using Selenium WebDriver with Java implementation.
- Develop manual and automated test cases/scripts.
- Able to shift between Automation and Manual Testing tasks on need basis.
- With support for QA staff and configuration team, writes and executes test cases for the projects assigned.
- Achieves and maintains excellent content knowledge of assigned products.
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly and on-demand execute automated regression tests.
- Identify and document issues found in modules and products during automated regression to assist with easy recreation.
- Communicate daily and weekly progress.
- Collaborates with management to continuously provide input to improve the QA process.
- Generates and reports to QA Manager all planning and testing task completion via the project management toolset for all assigned projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.